Succession law and succession provisions
The statutory framework conditions are changing.
Are your family circumstances changing as well?
Changes in this area, in your enterprise or regarding your estate should be the cause to review and to adjust present provisions.
We assist you with the future oriented planning and organization of your estate.
Key aspects of our advisory practice concerning succession law and in the field of succession provisions are:
- Drafting of wills and contracts of inheritance
- Counsel on succession of family-owned companies
- Judicial and extra-judicial representation concerning inheritance disputes including disputes on legal shares
- Proceedings on certificate of inheritance and executorship
- Drafting of general power of attorney and health care proxy