Employment Law for Entrepreneurs and Managers
We advise companies and managers on all issues of labor and employment law, both individual and collective.
Frequent changes in the law and fundamental decisions by the Federal Labor Court present a significant challenge to labor-law counsel. For years we have successfully responded to these challenges. Experience and practical competence enable us to enforce employment-law measures for you, e.g., during restructuring processes or operational changes.
Among others these are the main areas of our labor-law practice:
- Drafting of employment contracts and employment agreements for members of the company’s executive bodies, who are our clients, including counsel on conclusion and termination
- Counsel in the field of human resources, i.e. drafting of up-to-date remuneration models and of company pension schemes
- Counsel on issues regarding works constitution law and tariff related issues including representations towards the works council
- Representation in front of all labor courts, e.g., termination protection action or decision-making procedure with respect to the works council
- Training for managerial staff of our clients concerning new legal regulations
- Individual (preventive) counsel for managerial staff, e.g., regarding prevention of liability