Are you a shareholder of a medium-size corporation or a family-run business partnership? Is your concern the representation of your business interests or your interests as a manager? We will then help you along.
Focal points in terms of our company law practice are:
- Draft/amendment of company agreements
- Counsel and representation of companies with problems when changing management
- Counsel and representation of shareholders regarding the implementation of their rights at company meetings
- Representation of excecutive board members concerning their appointment and dismissal
- Appeal against court orders and litigation of cases regarding exclusion/compensation of a shareholder
- Counsel on setting up and liquiditation of corporations
- Arrangement and completion of changes in generation change of family-owned corporations
- Counsel and assistance for our clients during corporate transactions of all phases (due diligence and sales contract negotiations including realization of the contract as share or asset deal).